Lara S. Bussey, D.O.
- St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN
Bachelor of Arts, Biology
- University of North Dakota, School of Medicine and Health Sciences,
Grand Forks, ND
Master of Science, Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Des Moines University, Osteopathic Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas, Fort Worth, TX
Rotating Internship and First Year Diagnostic Radiology Residency
- John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, TX
Diagnostic Radiology Residency
- University of Texas, Southwestern Dallas, TX
Dr. Bussey joined North State Radiology in April 2015 after relocating to Chico from the East Coast. She is fellowship trained in neuroradiology and is board certified by the American Osteopathic College of Radiology (AOCR). She is also a member of the American College of Radiology (ACR) and the American Osteopathic Association (AOA).